Armorgard FBC4 Flambank COSHH Site Chest
The Armorgard FBC4 Flambank COSHH Site Chest fully complies with all COSHH regulations for the safe storage of chemicals and flammables, Popular for external fixed applications where security is also an issue, Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage. The Armorgard FBC4 Flambank Site Chest features as standard ultra-robust 5-lever deadlocks with anti-drill plates on both sides and anti-cut rollers in deadbolt, Robust brass keys supplied, High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes within the site chest and flame arrester gauze fitted on all boxes, Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard.
Dimensions Ext: W1275 x D675 x H1275mm
Dimensions Int: W1185 x D605 x H1185mm
Delivery: Free of charge ( There maybe a small charge to Highlands and Islands)
6 key reasons to use the Armorgard FBC4 Flambank Site Chest
1. Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent any leakage
2. High and low level ventilation to prevent build up of fumes
3. Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
4. Flame arrestor gauze fitted on all boxes
5. Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire rating
6. Chests supplied with 1 internal shelf
Armorgard Security Products are a leading manufacturer of secure storage solutions. Building on a reputation of quality, service and value for money, our industry compliant products provide the answer for the security and safety of tools, equipment and hazardous goods.