Armorgard FBC8 Flambank COSHH Site Chest
The Armorgard FBC8 Flambank COSHH Site Chest fully complies with all regulations for the safe storage of chemicals and flammables. Popular for external fixed applications where security is also an issue. Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage.
Ultra-robust 5-lever deadlocks with anti-drill plates on both sides and anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt. Robust brass keys supplied, high and low-level ventilation to prevent the build-up of fumes. The Armorgard FBC8 Flambank Site Chest COSHH has flame arrester gauze fitted on all boxes. Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard.
The Armorgard Flambank Site Chest FBC8 is specially designed to comply with all COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7
Dimension Ext: W2370 x D985 x H1220mm
Dimension Int: W2350 x D895 x H1130mm
Delivery: Free of Charge. (There may be a small charge to Highlands, Islands and AB postcodes)
The customer is responsible for unloading this unit. Please make sure you have the means to unload this item safely from the delivery vehicle.
A forklift truck would be required to offload this item. Hiab crane delivery is available as an option.
Please contact us before ordering this item on 01993 886950
1. Designed to COSHH regulations
2. Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent any leakage
3. High and low-level ventilation to prevent the build-up of fumes
4. Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
5. Flame arrestor gauze fitted on all boxes
6. Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire rating
7. Chests supplied with 1 internal shelf