Armorgard TRB3 TransBank Hazardous Storage Container
The Armorgard TransBank TRB3 Hazardous Storage Container is a cost-effective secure container for storing hazardous fuels and chemicals.
HSE regulations require that fuels and chemicals are transported and stored in a secure, lockable container. Fitted with flame arrester gauze and built to the specification of 30-minute fire resistance
The Transbank is purpose-built to ensure that you comply with all legal requirements for storing and transporting hazardous goods. Whilst protecting them from theft, fire and leakage.
Constructed from heavy-duty steel plate. The Armorgard Transbank Hazardous Storage Container TRB3 high-quality secure container is designed to accommodate standard jerry fuel cans.
Dimensions Ext: W705 x D485 x H540mm
Dimensions Int: W620 x D415 x H510mm
Delivery: Free of Charge (Highlands and Islands may incur a small charge)
Deliveries will be made to the kerbside unless alternative arrangements are made with us at point of order. AM, Timed, Tail Lift and Hiab deliveries will be charged as an extra. Please call for costs.
Goods will not be left without a signature and will be subject to a re-delivery charge.
6 Key reasons to use the Armorgard TRB3 TransBank Hazardous Storage Container
1. Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent any leakage
2. Ventilated to prevent the build-up of fumes
3. An over centre catch with padlock facility
4. Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
5. Flame arrestor gauze fitted on all boxes
6. Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire rating