Armorgard Oxbox OX1 Van Box
The Armorgard Oxbox OX1 Van Box is a simple and dependable solution for securing tools and equipment, the OX1 is a medium duty van box where budget is of consideration.
1.5 and 2.0mm steel is used to deliver outstanding strength. This is due to its unique folded construction to deliver outstanding strength.
The Armorgard Oxbox OX1 has retained the features as fitted to the higher priced Strongbank and Tuffbank such as locks, hinge, gas struts and paint finish.
External Dimensions: W915 x D490 x H450mm
Internal Dimensions: W830 x D425 x H440mm
Delivery: Free of charge (A small charge may apply to Highlands, Islands and AB postcodes)
6 key reasons for selecting the Armorgard Oxbox Van Box OX1
1. A good level of security is maintained with unique technique, creating extra folds in the vulnerable areas to maintain the necessary protection for your tools and protection.
2. Well engineered hydraulic gas arms which enables effortless smooth lifting of the lid
3. The 5 lever deadlocks and anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt ensure a good level of security for your tools and equipment
4. Reinforced internal anti-jemmy bar, acting as a deterrent against any potential thief
5. Serial numbered for immediate key replacement
6. Lifting skids raise the unit from the ground making it easy to move around the workplace
Oxtrad Tools Ltd, as an Armorgard Distributor, we can offer to Price Match genuine quotes. Please Phone 01993 886950 or use the Request A Call Back Button to contact us.