Armorgard Oxbox Site Box OX3
The Armorgard Oxbox Site Box OX3 is a simple and dependable solution for securing tools and equipment. The Oxbox OX3 is a medium duty tool box where budget is of consideration. The Armorgard Oxbox OX3 is manufactured from 1.5 and 2.0mm steel and uses unique folded construction to deliver outstanding strength.
The Armorgard Oxbox OX3 has retained the features as fitted to the higher priced Strongbank and Tuffbank such as locks, hinge, gas struts and paint finish.
External Dimensions: W1200 x D665 x H630mm
Internal Dimensions: W1115 x D595 x H545mm
Free delivery in mainland UK. (A small charge may apply to Highlands, Islands and AB postcodes)
6 key reasons for selecting the Oxbox OX3 Site Box
1. A good level of security is maintained with unique technique, creating extra folds in the vulnerable areas to maintain the necessary protection for your tools and protection.
2. Well engineered hydraulic gas arms which enables effortless smooth lifting of the lid
3. The 5 lever deadlocks and anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt ensure a good level of security for your tools and equipment
4. Reinforced internal anti-jemmy bar, acting as a deterrent against any potential thief
5. Serial numbered for immediate key replacement
6. Lifting skids raise the unit from the ground making it easy to move around the workplace
Click for casters
Oxtrad Tools Ltd, as an Armorgard Distributor, we can offer to Price Match genuine quotes. Please Phone 01993 886950 or use the Request A Call Back Button to contact us.