Armorgard TuffBank TB2 Site Box
The Armorgard TuffBank TB2 Site Box is built to a very high specification. The Armorgard Tuffbank TB2 has a heavy duty construction with 3mm lid. Gas struts on all sizes to assist with lid opening and closing.
Fitted with ultra robust 5 lever deadlocks with anti-drill plates on both sides anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt. The Armorgard TB2 Tuffbank has strong brass keys supplied with extra reinforcing around the locks to prevent drilling.
Most of all with the anti-jemmy technology the Armorgard TuffBank TB2 is virtually thief proof.
Armorgard holds in stock a vast supply of spare keys and parts for their products. Each product carries a unique serial number so the exact key can be located and dispatched to you immediately.
External: W1275 x D665 x H660mm
Internal: W1185 x D600x H575mm
Delivery: Free delivery in mainland UK. (A small charge may apply to Highlands and Islands)
9 Key reasons for purchasing the Armorgard Tuffbank TB2 Site Box
1. Heavy-duty construction manufactured from 2 and 3mm steel and finished in an anti-corrosive powder coat for prolonged product life
2. 5 Lever deadlocks, anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt and 6mm reinforcement around the lock
3. Uniquely designed lid stay offers an exceptional level of safety
4. Fully welded, enclosed heavy-duty hinge for even greater security
5. Forklift skids raise the unit from the ground and make it easy to move around the site
6. Well engineered hydraulic gas struts for the effortlessly smooth lifting of the lid
7. Social numbered locks for immediate key replacement
8. The reinforced internal anti-jemmy bar provides utmost security and protection for complete peace of mind
9. Robust handles for ease of lifting the lid.
Click for castors