Armorgard BB2 Barrobox Portable Site Secure Unit
The Armorgard BB2 Barrobox Portable Site Secure Unit has been designed to combat the rising theft rates on construction sites as a result of tools being left unattended. Using the internal handle the wheels can be lowered when the Armorgard BB2 Barrobox needs moving. To secure the vault, simply raise the wheels and lock the lid this allows contractors to have their tools at their side all of the time, making life so much easier.
Armorgard holds in stock a vast supply of spare keys and parts for their products. Each product carries a unique serial number so the exact key can be located and dispatched to you immediately.
Dimensions Ext: W 740 x D1095 x H720mm
Dimensions Int: W600 x D795 x H605mm
Free delivery in mainland UK. (A small charge may apply to Highlands and Islands)
Deliveries will be made to the kerbside unless alternative arrangements are made with us at point of order.
AM, Timed, Tail Lift and Hiab deliveries will be charged as an extra.
Please call for costs.
Goods will not be left without a signature and will be subject to a re-delivery charge.
5 Key reasons to purchase the Armorgard BarroBox BB2
1. Keyed alike 5 lever deadlocks sides with heavy-duty Chubb style keys, welded security ID numbers and 6mm reinforcement
2. Strong gas struts fitted as standard. Conforms to industry standards
3. Robust folding handles ensure the BarroBox BB2 is easy to manoeuvre
4. Unique wheel winder converts the BarroBox BB2 from mobile to static in seconds
5. The robust construction of heavy-duty steel plate throughout