Armorgard FlamBank FBC5 Site Chest
The Armorgard FlamBank FBC5 Site Chest fully complies with all regulations for the safe storage of chemicals and flammables. Popular for external fixed applications where security is also an issue. The Armorgard FBC5 Chest has a fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage.
The Armorgard FBC5 Chest has fitted as standard ultra-robust 5-lever deadlocks with anti-drill plates on both sides and anti-cut rollers in deadbolt, Robust brass keys supplied, High and low-level ventilation to prevent the build-up of fumes within the site chest. Flame arrester gauze fitted on all boxes.
Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard.
Optional Extras. These items can be added at the checkout
Castors Supply Only
Castors Factory Fitted
Dimensions Ext: W1585 x D675 x H1275mm
Dimensions Int: W1500 x D605 x H1185mm
Delivery: Free Delivery (There may be a small charge to Highlands and Islands)
6 key reasons to use the Armorgard FlamBank Site Chest
1. Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent any leakage
2. High and low-level ventilation to prevent the build-up of fumes
3. Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
4. Flame arrestor gauze fitted on all boxes
5. Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire rating
6. Chests supplied with 1 internal shelf
Additional Product Images
Armorgard Security Products are a leading manufacturer of secure storage solutions. Building on a reputation for quality, service and value for money, our industry compliant products provide the answer for the security and safety of tools, equipment and hazardous goods.