Armorgard OxBox OX3 Site Box 1200 x 665 x 630mm
The Armorgard OxBox OX3 Site Box is a simple and dependable solution for securing tools and equipment. The Oxbox OX3 is a medium duty toolbox where the budget is under consideration. The OX3 Oxbox is manufactured from 1.5 and 2.0mm steel and uses unique folded construction to deliver outstanding strength.
The Armorgard OxBox OX3 has retained the features as fitted to the higher priced Strongbank and Tuffbank such as locks, hinge, gas struts and paint finish.
External Dimensions: W1200 x D665 x H630mm
Internal Dimensions: W1115 x D595 x H545mm
Free delivery in mainland UK. (A small charge may apply to Highlands, Islands and AB postcodes)
Deliveries will be made to the kerbside unless alternative arrangements are made with us at point of order.
AM, Timed, Tail Lift and Hiab deliveries will be charged as an extra.
Please call for costs.
Goods will not be left without a signature and will be subject to a re-delivery charge.
Armorgard holds in stock a vast supply of spare keys and parts for their products. Each product carries a unique serial number so the exact key can be located and dispatched to you immediately.
6 key reasons for selecting The Armorgard OxBox OX3 Site Box
1. A good level of security is maintained with a unique technique, creating extra folds in the vulnerable areas to maintain the necessary protection for your tools and protection.
2. Well engineered hydraulic gas arms which enable effortless smooth lifting of the lid
3. The 5 lever deadlocks and anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt ensure a good level of security for your tools and equipment
4. Reinforced internal anti-jemmy bar, acting as a deterrent against any potential thief
5. Serial numbered for immediate key replacement
6. Lifting skids raise the unit from the ground making it easy to move around the workplace
Click for casters