Armorgard OX1 OxBox Van Box 915 x 490 x 450mm
The Armorgard OX1 OxBox Van Box is a simple and dependable solution for securing your tools and equipment. The Oxbox OX1 is a medium duty van box designed for use where the budget is a consideration. Despite the competitive price tag, there has been no compromising on quality. The Oxbox OX1 shares many of the premium features found on its higher-priced Tuffbank and Strongbank ranges. These include the locks, hinges, gas struts and paint finish, while its unique folded construction from 1.5 and 2.5mm steel delivers outstanding strength. Offering dependable, cost-effective security for your tools and equipment.
Armorgard holds in stock a vast supply of spare keys and parts for their products. Each product carries a unique serial number so the exact key can be located and dispatched to you immediately.
External Dimensions: W915 x D490 x H450mm
Internal Dimensions: W830 x D425 x H440mm
Delivery: Free of charge (A small charge may apply to Highlands, Islands and AB postcodes)
Deliveries will be made to the kerbside unless alternative arrangements are made with us at point of order.
AM, Timed, Tail Lift and Hiab deliveries will be charged as an extra.
Please call for costs.
Goods will not be left without a signature and will be subject to a re-delivery charge.
6 key reasons for selecting the Armorgard OxBox OX1 Van Box
1. A good level of security is maintained with a unique technique, creating extra folds in the vulnerable areas to maintain the necessary protection for your tools and protection.
2. Well engineered hydraulic gas arms which enable effortless smooth lifting of the lid
3. The 5 lever deadlocks and anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt ensure a good level of security for your tools and equipment
4. Reinforced internal anti-jemmy bar, acting as a deterrent against any potential thief
5. Serial numbered for immediate key replacement
6. Lifting skids raise the unit from the ground making it easy to move around the workplace