Armorgard Chembank CB2 Chemical Storage Site Chest
The Armorgard Chembank CB2 Chemical Storage Site Chest is a high security lockable vault. Purpose-built for the safe storage of chemical substances. The Chembank COSHH conforms to all relevant HSE requirements.
The tough welded construction delivers maximum protection from thieves and the elements. Finished in a distinctive bright yellow powder coat.
Signage makes the Armorgard Chembank is easy to distinguish between fuel and chemical stores. A particular benefit for sites with a multi-national workforce.
- Twin 5-lever deadlocks with gas struts on all sizes
- Finished in bright yellow with relevant hazard warning signs
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- CBC4 model supplied with 1 internal shelf
- Constructed using 2 & 3mm steel
- Fully welded and tested to prevent leakage
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Strong gas struts and safety catch fitted as standard
Dimensions Ext: W1275 x D665 x H660mm
Dimensions Int: W1185 x D600 x H575mm
Delivery: Free of Charge. Highlands and Islands may incur a surcharge.
Optional Extras. These items can be added at the checkout
Castors Supply Only
Castors Factory Fitted
Additional Product Images