Armorgard FlamBank Site Chest FBC8 2370 x 985 x 1220mm
The Armorgard FlamBank Site Chest FBC8 2370 x 985 x 1220mm. Built to the same high specification as our renowned TuffBank.
The Armorgard FlamBank range is specially designed to comply with all relevant COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7.
Ideal for use on construction sites, in factories and vehicles. Fork lift skids with fixing holes to add castors and make the Armorgard Flambank FBC8 a mobile unit.
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks both sides, with heavy-duty chubb-style keys, welded security ID numbers and 6mm reinforcement around the lock
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Strong gas struts and safety catch fitted as standard- conform to industry standards
- Suitable for chemicals or flammables
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Supplied complete with internal shelf (only FBC2, FBC4, FBC5 and FBC8)
- Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage
- High & low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all ventilation
- Robust steel plate construction and powder coated for maximum durability
- Fork skids with fixing slots for easily adding castors (except FB1)
Delivery: Free of Charge. (Highlands, Islands and some AB postcodes may incur a small charge)
As well as exposing individuals to possible risk, failure to comply with with regulations relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is an offence under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Optional Extras. These items can be added at the checkout
Castors Supply Only
Castors Factory Fitted
Additional Product Images