Armorgard TuffBank TB12 Truck Box
The Armorgard TuffBank TB12 Truck Box is the best selling secure site storage solution. Built to a rigorous specification. Its heavy-duty steel plate construction and unique Armorgard anti-jemmy technology. Making it is virtually impregnable to all but the most sophisticated thief. The Oxtrad Tools Ltd Armorgard TuffBank TB12 Truck Box sets the industry benchmark in quality while also delivering outstanding value for money.
External: W1275 x D515 x H450mm
Internal: W1190x D445 x H445mm
Delivery: Free delivery in mainland UK. (A small charge may apply to Highlands and Islands)
9 Key reasons for purchasing the Armorgard TuffBank TB12 Truck Box to secure your valuables
1. Heavy-duty construction manufactured from 2 and 3mm steel and finished in an anti-corrosive powder coat for prolonged product life
2. 5 Lever deadlocks, anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt and 6mm reinforcement around the lock
3. Uniquely designed lid stay offers an exceptional level of safety
4. Fully welded, enclosed heavy-duty hinge for even greater security
5. Forklift skids raise the unit from the ground and make it easy to move around the site
6. Well engineered hydraulic gas struts for the effortlessly smooth lifting of the lid
7. Social numbered locks for immediate key replacement
8. The reinforced internal anti-jemmy bar provides utmost security and protection for complete peace of mind
9. Robust handles for ease of lifting the lid.
Armorgard holds in stock a vast supply of spare keys and parts for their products. Each product carries a unique serial number so the exact key can be located and dispatched to you immediately.
Oxtrad Tools Ltd, as an Armorgard Distributor, we can offer to Price Match genuine quotes. Please Phone 01993 886950 or use the Request A Call Back Button to contact us.
Armorgard Security Products are a leading manufacturer of secure storage solutions. Building on a reputation for quality, service and value for money. The Armorgard industry compliant products provide the answer for the security and safety of tools, equipment and hazardous goods.