Armorgard TuffBank TB6 Truck Box
The Armorgard TuffBank TB6 Truck Box is built to a very high specification. The Armorgard Tuffbank TB6 has a heavy duty construction with 3mm lid. Ultra robust 5 lever deadlocks with anti-drill plates on both sides. And anti-cut rollers in deadbolt and anti-jemmy technology. Strong brass keys supplied with extra reinforcing around the locks to prevent drilling.
Welded on serial numbers for overnight key replacements. The Armorgard TuffBank TB6 Truck Box has gas struts on all sizes to assist with lid opening and closing. Continuous heavy duty fully welded hinge & internal lid support stay.
External: W1970 x D675 x H665mm
Internal: W1880 x D605 x H580mm
Delivery: Free delivery in mainland UK. (A small charge may apply to Highlands and Islands)
9 Key reasons for purchasing the Armorgard TuffBank TB6 Van Box to secure your valuables
1. Heavy-duty construction manufactured from 2 and 3mm steel and finished in an anti-corrosive powder coat for prolonged product life
2. 5 Lever deadlocks, anti-cut rollers in the deadbolt and 6mm reinforcement around the lock
3. Uniquely designed lid stay offers an exceptional level of safety
4. Fully welded, enclosed heavy-duty hinge for even greater security
5. Forklift skids raise the unit from the ground and make it easy to move around the site
6. Well engineered hydraulic gas struts for the effortlessly smooth lifting of the lid
7. Social numbered locks for immediate key replacement
8. The reinforced internal anti-jemmy bar provides utmost security and protection for complete peace of mind
9. Robust handles for ease of lifting the lid.
Armorgard holds in stock a vast supply of spare keys and parts for their products. Each product carries a unique serial number so the exact key can be located and dispatched to you immediately
Armorgard Security Products are a leading manufacturer of secure storage solutions. Building on a reputation for quality, service and value for money. The Armorgard industry compliant products provide the answer for the security and safety of tools, equipment and hazardous goods.