Altrad Belle M54B Minimix 150 Honda Petrol Mixer
The Altrad Belle M54B Minimix 150 Honda Petrol Mixer is probably the most widely used tip up mixer. Built for site durability, these are quality, portable mixers for all small to medium building projects.
The Minimix 150 has a robust design to last many years. The drum is constructed from extra thick steel. With quick mix paddles which will mix a full barrow load of concrete or mortar.
Powered by the proven Honda GX120 petrol engine and a heavy-duty sealed cast gearbox designed for long life.
The Belle 150 Mixer M54B is supplied with a barrow height swivel stand. Allowing 360-degree discharge into the barrow, or use without the stand at ground level.
Belle Minimix 150 Features
- Compact and portable for easy transportation.
- Mixes a full barrow load of concrete or mortar.
- Complete with barrow height swivel and stand.
- Full thermal overload protection.
- Proven robust and durable design.
- Extra thick drum with quick mix paddles.
- Heavy-duty sealed cast gearbox for longer life.
- Large choice of engines and electric motors to suit the user.
- Electric or Petrol options available.
- Variable throttle on Honda GX120 variant.
Dimensions. W597 x H890 x L1211mm
Mixing Cap. 90ltr
Drum Speed. 24rpm
Motor. Honda Petrol
Weight. 61kg Mixer. 9.5kg Stand
Warranty. 12 months
Delivery: Free of Charge. Highlands and Islands may incur a surcharge.